|Remuneration:||R15 000 – R20 000 monthly|
|Job level:||2-3 years experience|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
We are looking for a quick witted, hardworking and capable community manager, to work on some of the biggest brands in South Africa. You are THAT person – always on your phone, tweeting, posting, and counting up the ‘likes’. You have a bottomless interest in social media and are abreast of the fast changing nature of the medium. As a strategic, creative self-starter, who works well independently, you’ll have to hit the ground running in this position.
Please send CV and cover letter detailing why you are the person we are looking for to email@example.com
Please note – Irvine Partners is an Employment Equity Employer
SCOPE OF WORK
- Helpcreate, and implement social media strategy for clients
- With the team, generate new ideas / campaigns for social content
- Plan social content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media updates are regular, relevant and engaging
- Be able to interpret the direction of strategy/planning and follow a creative brief.
- Write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms
- Engage with followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Monitor the success of the social media engagement ito the overall PR strategy
- Liaise with clients to relay customer feedback and insights gained from social platforms.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Understand the influencer environment
- Continuously seek out new influencers across brands
- Forge and nurture relationships with influencers
- Create and build relevant databases of influencers for each campaign
- Social media addict
- On top of trends
- Very high attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Brand aware
- Excellent verbal communications skill
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ensure all activity is delivered to deadline
- Ensure deliverables are of required and exceeded standard
- Demonstrate good time management and teamwork
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to multitask
- The ability to manage stress
- Be detail-orientated
- Excellent writing skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Undergraduate degree / diploma in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.