Irvine Partners is looking for a creative, hardworking and capable business writer, to work on some of the biggest brands in South Africa. Experience writing across both finance and tech is a major plus.
A minimum five years writing experience is required.
This is a hit the ground running position. You’ll be required to back up your CV claims with a writing and pitch test.
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to take a brief from client / agency and write according to said brief
- Research skills
- Interviewing skills
- Writing, editing and/or subbing extensive documentation including, but not limited to, press releases, opinion pieces, strategic proposals and tactical roll-outs.
- Editing and subbing skills
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and follow through
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communications skill
- Ensure all activity is delivered to deadline
- Ensure deliverables are of required and exceeded standard
- Demonstrate good time management and teamwork
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to multitask
- The ability to manage stress
- Be detail-orientated
Please send CV and cover letter detailing why you are the person we are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no calls will be accepted, all successful candidates will be notified via email correspondence.